Location - Hermes Hotel
Hermes hotel is situated on the northeast coast of the island of Crete at the outskirts of the city of Agios Nikolaos. It is ideally located close to the city center while guests can easily travel around to other sites, beaches or cities.
- Do not miss the great palace of Knossos or the Spinalonga island.
- Visit traditional villages such Kritsa, Prina and Plaka, taste the true Cretan cuisine and drink traditional “raki”.
- Choose one of our 25 diving sites located across the Mirabello Bay and along the island of Spinalonga.
- Stop by the archeological museum of Agios Nikolaos or the byzantine church of Panagia Kera.
- Swim in at least 8 beaches that are within 3 to 4 km distance from the hotel (such as Havania Beach, Ammoudi Beach and Almyros beach).
View Hermes Hotel in a larger map